Arriving by Air
if adventure is your oxygen, Wyoming will make you feel more alive than ever. Take advantage of flights into multiple cities throughout the state.
Commercial Airports in Wyoming
Nearly all Wyoming airports offer direct flights to and/or from Denver International Airport (DEN) and Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), including airports in Casper (the state’s only international airport), Cheyenne, Cody, Gillette, Jackson, Laramie, Riverton, Rock Springs and Sheridan. Select an airport below to find flights for your time of travel.
Map Your Trip.
Find the Wyoming airport closest to your destination and begin mapping your trip. Your adventure starts here.
Jackson Hole Seasonal Flights
Nonstop service increases during the summer and ski season. Here are the Jackson Hole Airport flights for the 2020-2021 winter season.
- Atlanta, daily on Delta through 3/31
- Charlotte, Saturdays on American through 4/3
- Chicago (ORD), daily on American and United
- Dallas, daily year-round on American
- Denver, daily year-round on United
- Houston, daily year-round on United
- Los Angeles (LAX) daily on United through 3/27 and American through 3/27
- Newark/NY, daily on United
- New York (LGA), Saturdays on American through 4/3
- Salt Lake City, daily year-round on Delta
- San Diego, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays on Alaska through 3/30
- San Francisco, daily on United through 3/28
- Seattle, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays on Alaska through 3/30