Arriving by Air
if adventure is your oxygen, Wyoming will make you feel more alive than ever. Take advantage of flights into multiple cities throughout the state.
Commercial Airports in Wyoming
Nearly all Wyoming airports offer direct flights to and/or from Denver International Airport (DEN) and Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), including airports in Casper (the state’s only international airport), Cheyenne, Cody, Gillette, Jackson, Laramie, Riverton, Rock Springs and Sheridan. Select an airport below to find flights for your time of travel.
Map Your Trip.
Find the Wyoming airport closest to your destination and begin mapping your trip. Your adventure starts here.
Flying with a REAL ID?
Beginning May 3, 2023, every air traveler 18 years of age and older will need a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, or another acceptable form of ID to fly within the United States.
Jackson Hole Seasonal Flights
Nonstop service increases during the summer and ski season. Here are the Jackson Hole Airport flights for the 2021 Summer season. All flights run through August.
- Atlanta, daily on Delta
- Charlotte, daily on American
- Chicago (ORD), daily on American and United
- Dallas, daily year-round on American
- Denver, daily year-round on United
- Houston, daily year-round on United
- Los Angeles (LAX) daily on United and American | Wednesdays and Saturdays on Allegiant
- Las Vegas, Mondays and Fridays on Allegiant
- Minneapolis, daily on Delta | Wednesdays and Saturdays on Sun Country
- Newark/NY, daily on United
- New York (LGA), Saturdays on American
- Phoenix (AZA/Mesa), Wednesdays and Saturdays on Allegiant | (PHX), daily on American
- Salt Lake City, daily year-round on Delta
- San Diego, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays on Alaska
- San Francisco, daily on United
- Seattle, daily on Alaska