Wyoming Road Trip Rewards
Get your passport to save and win!
Select a free Road Trip Rewards pass for a chance to win one of two great Wyoming vacations. Get loads of freebies and discounts, plus rack up entries for the vacation giveaway every time you save!
You could be our next winner!
Pick a Passport to Enter, then Unlock More Sweepstakes Entries with Every Check-In
It’s free and easy.
- Choose one of four free Wyoming Road Trip Rewards Passports to be automatically entered to win one of two Wyoming travel bundles.
- Get additional sweepstakes entries every time you use your passport to check in at an attraction.
National Parks Region Getaway
Explore Park County and Yellowstone Country with this vacation in Cody, Wyoming for two, including:
- Overnight lodging and dinner in the Historic Irma Hotel (Blackout dates apply: July 1, 2, 3 & 4, 2022)
- Complimentary passes to the Cody Nite Rodeo
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West passes for two consecutive days (June-August)
- Lunch at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West
- Heart Mountain WWII Interpretive Center passes
Choose your free passport and be entered to win today!
Pick the passport for the region you want to explore and plan your ideal Wyoming vacation.
Getting free savings
is as easy as 1, 2, 3
Each Wyoming Road Trip Rewards Passport gets you regional BOGO deals and additional discounts. Check in at participating attractions to collect exclusive route stickers. Simply getting your pass – and each time you use it – also enters you for a chance to win a Wyoming vacation bundle!
There’s a passport for each region of the state, and all lead to Yellowstone National Park and Grand Tetons National Park. Get your pass today!
Step 1 – Get your pass
This mobile exclusive passport is a collection of curated attractions, retailers, restaurants and more, with deals and discounts to redeem during your visit.
Step 2 – Receive text
Your passport will be instantly delivered to your phone via text and email and is ready to use immediately! There is no app to download. Your pass can be saved to your phone’s home screen for easy one-tap access.
Step 3 – Redeem
When visiting a participating business, simply present your phone to the attendant or staff member to redeem available discounts. For check-ins you will either need to enter a 4-digit pin provided by the business or enable geolocation on your phone. Make sure to check in to be eligible for the sweepstakes and to collect your stickers.