Sleeping Giant Zipline
Cody | Black to Yellow
Located just minutes from Yellowstone National Park, the Sleeping Giant Zipline covers more than 3,520 feet of pure Wyoming air. Experience the mountain scenery in an exhilarating new way!
– Fly over the nation’s first forest- the Shoshone National Forest
– Breathtaking views of the Absaroka Mountains
– Dual lines for side-by-side racing
– Five sections ranging from 360 to 930 feet
– Vertical drops up to 84 feet
Much More to Explore
There are many ways to get out and explore all that Wyoming has to offer. Explore things to do and places to go and make your Wyoming vacation one to remember forever.