At Spur Outfitters, customer service is our number one goal. We strive to show our clients an exciting and complete hunting or fishing trip, based on the total outdoor experience.
Surrounded by the Sierra Madre and Snowy Range mountains, the Silver Spur Ranches of Wyoming consist of 55,000 deeded acres in south-central Wyoming. As one of the largest cattle producing ranches in the country, the ranch is also home to a large population of both fish and wildlife. Elk, mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, black bear and mountain lions reside on these properties, along with great populations of wild rainbow, brown and brook trout.
Due to the expanse of the ranch and conservation efforts, you can be assured to have no competition from other hunters and experience a hunt of a lifetime.
Our fly fishing waters consist of the blue ribbon trout streams of both the upper North Platte and Encampment Rivers.
With proper management of these species, recreationalopportunities are endless here for the avid hunter and fisherman.
We offer a fully outfitted experience with quality guides.
Spur Outfitters makes the following commitment to our hunting clients:
- Provide experienced, knowledgeable, properly equipped guides.
- Match your expectations to the appropriate hunt.
- Treat you with dignity and respect.
- Engage in ethical, fair chase hunting practices.
- Keep safety as our primary concern.
Spur Outfitters offers its guests at Elk Hollow Lodge:
- Deluxe riverside lodge accommodations
- Single or multi-day packages
- Corporate retreat package
- Drift boat and wade fishing
- Numerous trophy trout ponds and lakes
- 10+ miles of private freestone fishing waters