That’s WY Brand Book/Toolkit
That’s WY Brand Platform
The Wyoming Office of Tourism unveiled a new brand campaign, “That’s WY” in March 2016.
Why visit Wyoming? The breathtaking landscapes speak for themselves. And our campaign brings them to life in all their glory. But the “That’s WY” brand platform is designed to connect with audiences on a deeper emotional level. Grand visual statements are paired with thoughtful philosophical statements that tap into the mindset of those seeking our unique brand experience. Everything we do is meant to capture the “epic intimacy” you feel when you’re here, unleashing your uninhibited spirit of adventure in the Great State of Wyoming.
If you don’t manage your brand, someone else will. Protecting and preserving a brand is crucial in today’s marketing world. A brand says who we are. It is so much more than a logo. That is why we put together these standards to manage the Wyoming brand and make sure it has endurance and remains true to the spirit of Wyoming.
Learn more about the “That’s WY” brand by reviewing the That’s WY Brand Guidelines. In this guide, you will find specific information on the creative elements that are available for industry partners to use in print and digital marketing efforts.
Approval Process: partners must route all materials with WOT for approval prior to utilizing to ensure proper usage. Prior to use, please complete the following Brand Assets Approval Form. Please allow 1-2 business days for approval.
Examples of ways YOU can leverage the That’s WY Brand Assets:
- Incorporate the official That’s WY logo on your website, and link back to TravelWyoming.com
- Include official That’s WY logo and approved 3rd party images throughout social media.
- Include official That’s WY logo on printed materials including visitor guides, brochures and rack cards, and print ads.
Additional ways to get involved:
- Share the TV spots across your own marketing channels.
- Share all WOT social posts across your own social channels, and use #ThatsWY.
- Add or update your listing on TravelWyoming.com to ensure accurate and current information.