Keynote speaker, Brook Thornley is
the co-founder of Human Art: The Original Personality Test. After
hearing her inspirational message, you will never again apologize for
who you are, and you will learn how to love others for who they are.
Brook?s training will help us to better understand ourselves, loved
ones, co-workers, and friends by recognizing four personality
MORE INFO AT EVANSTONREGIONALHOSPITAL.COM
TICKETS ON SALE AT EVANSTON
REGIONAL HOSPITAL, BENEDICT’S IN MTN. VIEW, UINTA COUNTY LIBRARY IN
EVANSTON OR ONLINE AT EVANSTONREGIONALHOSPITAL.COM.
8:00 – 8:45 AM: Breakfast
?- Browse the vendor booths in the gym
9:00 – 10:20 AM: General Session
?- Welcome by Evanston Regional Hospital
– Keynote speaker: Brook Thornley, “Human Art: Embrace Your Personality”
– Door Prizes
10:30 – 1:00 PM
– Browse Booths
– Lunch – In the cafeteria (level 2). Serves lunch at your leisure until 1:00 PM.
11:50 – 12:30 PM: Human Art: Embrace your Personality, Cont.
? – Auditorium for all conference attendees, Brook Theornley presents a second session to finish her training
12:50 – 1:30 PM: Breakout Session 1
– Tools for emotional resiliency, Sherilyn Stinson
– Dating on a Dime, Jen Atkinson
– Living the Keto Lifestyle, Liz Williams
– Warning signs and loss to suicide, Suicide Prevention Taskforce
– Doctor Panel, Physicians & Surgeons from Uinta Medical Group
– Yoga Class, Angie Fessler
1:50 – 2:30 PM: Breakout Session 2
– Mother/Child Attachment: The Science of Love, Shelly Locke
– Breaking out the Instapot, Ashley Stanley
– Healthy Evanston – Join the Movement, Kim Proffitt
– What are my fat cells trying to tell me, Dena Simister
– For the Love of Reading, Erin Hughes
– Make a Craft with Stephanie Gerrard, $15.00 pay at Conference
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT PARTNERS: 7K FIT, 19TH HOLE TOOLS, AARONS, ADVANCE AMERICA, ASPEN CINEMAS, BEAR RIVER DENTAL, DOMINION ENERGY, FIRST BANK, NGL CONNECTION, ROCKY MOUNTAIN CARE, UCSD #1, UINTA COUNTY PEACE OFFICERS, UNION WIRELESS.